8 Week Mindfulness Course (Mindfulness for Stress) (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
This 8-week course, taught by an experienced teacher in a supportive and friendly group setting, will teach you how to boost your happiness and well-being, find new sources of resilience, joy, and calm in your life, and to cope with stress, anxiety, fear, and depression.
You will learn the foundation skills of mindfulness, compassion, and meditation, and how to apply them in your life in a way that really makes a difference.
The course is designed to help people suffering from stress associated with work, family and relationships, loss, depression, chronic generalised anxiety, social anxiety, and those who simply want to boost their resilience, learn mindfulness and meditation, or find greater joy and well-being in their lives.
If you think that you have a chance of increasing your quality of life, we warmly invite you to apply.
What will you learn?
- The skill of meditation
- Mindfulness and self-compassion skills in your daily life
- Greater concentration and focus
- How breath and body awareness can transform stress
- Supportive mindful movement practices
- The art of taking joy in simple pleasures
- How to overcome your ‘negativity bias’
- The many health benefits of mindfulness
Dates & Times:
Starts on Monday 3rd June 2019 and finishes on Monday 22nd July 2019
Each sessions run for two hours from 18:00 - 20:00
There is an optional full-day retreat offered as part of the course on Saturday 20th July - 10:00 - 16:00
This takes place at Hole Park in Rolvenden.
- £250 per person for the 8 week course
- £45 per person for the retreat day (includes lunch and refreshments)
For each of our courses, we hold a small bursary fund to assist those in very difficult financial circumstances. If you would like to apply for a reduction in your course fee then first email us, in confidence, detailing your circumstances and indicating what would be an affordable amount for you at this time. Paying by instalment may also be possible.
- 8 Week Course - Standard£250£2500£0
- Course Retreat Day£45£450£0