Wed, 20 Oct|
Finding Peace in a Frantic World - Mindfulness Course October 2021
8 Week Finding Peace in a Frantic World Mindfulness course designed to help participants to settle their minds and enhance their natural happiness and contentment using mindfulness meditation.
Time & Location
20 Oct 2021, 09:30 – 11:00
About the Event
Finding Peace in a Frantic World - 8 Week Mindfulness Course
Do you sometimes feel that your life is defined by frantic busyness, anxiety, stress and exhaustion? If so the Finding Peace course may be for you! The course is designed to help participants to settle their minds and enhance their natural happiness and contentment using mindfulness meditation.
The course is delivered in 90-minute sessions over eight weeks and introduces participants to mindful awareness through a range of practices that encourage us to bring curiosity to our experience and befriend the body.
- Throughout the sessions we:
- develop mindfulness in everyday activities
- pay attention to our thoughts and feelings
- explore how we react or respond to difficulties
- consider how we relate to ourselves and others
- review how we can develop a healthier balance in our lives.
The sessions are a mix of mindfulness practices, input from the teacher and opportunities to share in small groups and the group as a whole.
The course is taught by Cesare Saguato and runs for 8 weeks on a Wednesday Morning from 09:30 - 11:30 via Zoom videoconferencing. The dates are:
- Wednesday 20th October 2021 - 09:30 - 11:00
- Wednesday 27th October 2021 - 09:30 - 11:00
- Wednesday 3rd November 2021 - 09:30 - 11:00
- Wednesday 10th November 2021 - 09:30 - 11:00
- Wednesday 17th November May 2021 - 09:30 - 11:00
- Wednesday 24th November 2021 - 09:30 - 11:00
- Wednesday 1st December 2021 - 09:30 - 11:00
- Wednesday 8th December 2021 - 09:30 - 11:00
The cost of the course is £150 - Participants are required to purchase the accompanying book themselves prior to the start of the course - available from Amazon here - and read chapters 1-3 before the start of the course.
On completion of the course you will be elgible to attend our weekly on-going program of on-line mindulness practice sessions, free of charge.
Free and assisted places on this course:
There are a small number of free and assisted places available for this course. These places are available to anyone in the local community who would benefit from attending but who cannot afford to pay the full fee. To apply for a free or assisted place, please contact our administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE booking.
8 Week Mindfulness Course£150.00