Mindfulness Retreat Morning
Time & Location
About the Event
Mindfulness Morning Retreat
With Barbara Hussong
We are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity to come together and practise Mindfulness in-person amidst the beautiful setting of Hole Park Estate in Rolvenden, Kent, where we have a spacious group room and access to gorgeous private gardens.
The morning is open to all graduates of an 8-week mindfulness course, and participants will be guided in various mindfulness practices in order to refresh and deepen their practice. The retreat is also an opportunity to connect with others and help foster and grow our mindfulness community.
The morning will consist of both guided and silent practices, walking meditation outdoors, and sharing of the morning’s experience with the group at the end of the retreat.
The aims of the Mindfulness Retreat are to:
- refresh the mindfulness practices learned in the 8-week courses
- be held in a safe space in order to settle into practice at a deeper level
- allow time for these practices to become more embodied and distilled
- experience the support of practising together in a group setting
- help with transitioning and sustaining a mindful presence into one’s daily life through mindful movement and walking meditation
- stimulate the mind to connect with a wider lived experience, especially of things that have been touched during the practices and the silence of the day, through inspirational readings
- build and grow our mindfulness community
- have the opportunity for sharing of experience
The cost of attendance is £30 (supporter rate £40)
What to bring:
Please bring your own water to drink.
If you have your own meditation mat and cushion or bench, please bring it along with a blanket and possibly a yoga mat. There will be chairs and a few cushions.
We ask that participants have had their COVID vaccinations or can present a negative COVID test and are free of any symptoms to make the Day Retreat as safe as possible for all. Please be aware that we may need to revise these requirements for the day, depending on the situation at the time should the government's regulations change. We would then notify all participants in good time.
If you have any questions concerning the suitability of a retreat at this time, please contact our office at email@example.com
- Mindfulness Retreat Day£30£300£0
- ADDITIONAL Supporter Donation£10£100£0