Sun, 18 Feb|
Winter Mindfulness Day 2024
A full day, in-person retreat with Teachers Laura Acosta and Dr Neil Pillai in the beautiful setting of Hole Park, Rolvenden, Kent.
Time & Location
18 Feb 2024, 09:00 – 15:00
Hole Park, Benenden Rd, Rolvenden, Cranbrook TN17 4JA, UK
About the Event
Winter Mindfulness Day
With Laura Acosta and Dr Neil Pillai
We are delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to come together and practise Mindfulness in a group amidst the beautiful setting of Hole Park in Rolvenden, Kent, where we have a spacious group room and access to gorgeous private gardens.
The day is open to all graduates of an 8-week Mindfulness course, and participants will be guided in various Mindfulness practices in order to refresh and deepen their own practice. The day is also an opportunity to connect with others and help foster and grow our Mindfulness community.
The day will consist of both guided and silent practices, a talk and reading of poems and inspirational short texts, time for refreshments and lunch (please bring your own), walking meditation outdoors, and sharing of the day’s experience with the group at the end of the day.
The aims of the Winter Mindfulness Day are to:
- refresh the Mindfulness practices learned in the 8-week courses
- be held in a safe space in order to settle into practice at a deeper level
- allow time for these practices to become more embodied and distilled
- experience the support of practising together in a group setting
- help with transitioning and sustaining a mindful presence into daily life through mindful movement and walking meditation
- stimulate the mind to connect with a wider lived experience, especially of things that have been touched during the practices and the silence of the day, through inspirational readings
- build and grow our Mindfulness community
- have the opportunity for sharing of experience
The cost of attendance is £60 and concessions* are available.
(If you can afford to pay more and would like to do so in order to support the Charity in its work to support the wellbeing of those on lower incomes, you can enter your preferred amount during the checkout process.)
What to bring:
Please bring your own packed lunch and water to drink. Tea and coffee will be available throughout the day.
If you have your own meditation mat and cushion or bench, please bring it along with a blanket and possibly a yoga mat. There will be chairs and a few cushions.
If you have any questions concerning the suitability of this event, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
*As a charitable organisation, Tenterden Mindfulness Group want to support as many people as we can to access Mindfulness, so concessionary rates are available for Students (18+), Unemployed and Low-income.
We are able to offer concessionary rates thanks to the on-going generosity of our donors. Please only use the concessionary rate where there is genuine need.
- Ticket type
Winter Retreat Ticket OptionsPriceFrom £40.00 to £80.00
- Full Price£60.00